Monday, January 27, 2014

tired

i am so tired and apathetic this morning.... i have so much to do and the thought only makes me want to sleep.

i want to write, daydream, read, go for a walk....ANYTHING other than deal with life right now.

gods i hate being in a group with racheal. She completely ignoreswhat i have to say- even though i KNOW what i am talking about. She and conley both do that. - drives me crazy.

now add that irritation to apathy and no will power to do work... greeeeeeaaaaat.


i just want out....
take me out of science and logic...take me to freedom. to art. theater. where imagination rules supreme.

let me go outside...with flowers and spring and summer and let me spin and laugh and escape...

take me out of the classroom...out of this cage...

take me home to sleep in my warm bed so that i don't focus on the confined restrictions of this world.

take me to the lands of old, with dreams and hopes and faerie gold...
take to the magic land, take me to neverland,
take me my peter pan, takeme to he faerieland,
take me by my hand, take me to the summerland,
take me away from this strange land, take me the freedom land.

let me walk hand in hand
with the ones who laugh and sing.

let me dance hand in hand,
laughing along the faerie ring.

Let me sing hand in hand,
with fun and mayhem bring,

let me go hand in hand,
let me be a carless thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment