Wednesday, January 15, 2014

positives and negatives

in this very unpleasant arura in the house...
and with my growing bad mood...
here is a list


  • mom isn't speaking to me.
  • she puts off a negative aura.
  • i didn't get to finish my presentation in english.
  • mom and mary are sill not on good terms, and now i'm in the middle of it. 
  • i still don't have a date to the prom.
  • i'm in a bad mood
  • whenever i think of my mom now i get a sick feeling in my gut. i hate fighting with her.
  • i hate it when she thinks i'm trying to start shit. - I'M NOT.



and  i figure i should make a list of positive things:


  • my blog is actually letting me type on my laptop. before hand i had to type it in facebook and then copy-paste it on here.
  • i got a 96 on my yearbook exam.
  • i got a 95 on my English exam.
  • i have a beautiful cat name smokey that i love.
  • its a beautiful full moon tonight.
  • i've had fewer cramps today.
  • i got to read some more of "insurgent"

No comments:

Post a Comment