Wednesday, January 1, 2014

introducing myself.

In a FB page called "fierce pagan women" i gave an intro about myself. :)

i know i kinda gave a little intro not too long ago, but i really want to let you wonderful ladies know who i am. 

Hi, i'm Lisa. I'm a proud eclectic pagan and i'm a lesbian. I have type 2 depressive bipolar, but i have been on medication for about 3 years now 

i was raised christian and began to discover my own spiritual beliefs in the 7th grade... but because christianity likes to prreach humility and that they are below their god and such, i struggle with my self esteem. Since finding my pagan path i have been able to get rid of my self loathing (i realized the goddess is within me and since i can't hate her, i couldn't hate myself  ). I realized that i do have power inside of me and at first (before my mom knew i was pagan) my self discovery was amazing. I had never felt so amazing. I could feel the energy and presence of the elements and gods when i called a sacred circle and i felt ...loved.

I discovered that Bast was looking out for me and i was able to branch out and find which gods i felt closest too, with her strength to back me up. When my mom found out about me she forbid me to do anything other than pray...which has been hard. i feel like i am being kept from a family member... i still wish to do circles, simply so that i can feel the energy and saftey and love.

but its because i was given that brief time to feel it that i am ablke to be strong about myself. the self doubt has again started to haunt me, and i struggle with that biut i find that the more i talk about what i believe and the more people ni meet that support me the more i belief in myself.... this is one thing that being part of this group has helped me with 

i believe that i was an elf in my past life, and sometimes i really stuggle with being human. a lot. haha

i'm loving and one of the sweetest and kindest people that anyone will ever meet. but i have a fierce protective ness and temper that reminds me that i can be strong when i need to. I use to think this fiercness inside of me was bad, but being part of this goup has helped with that as well. So has Bast... she has shown me that a woman is both fierce and gentle... kind and motherly, but fierce and ptoective.

i love you ladies and thank you  -hug- i trust you all so much and am glad i am part of this group 

sorry this was long 

No comments:

Post a Comment