Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Update

So... my wisdom teeth are coming out! F*CK YEAH!

now that was the good news. here's the bad.

today is like a figgin monday.

shall i count the ways?


  • Pipes are frozen - no water in the house
  • The day i'm scheduled to have my teeth removed? is the day hat we leave for the winter retreat with Racheal's youth group.
  • Mom might not re-schedule the surgery, meaning my aunt payed over 300$ for nothing.
  • if she does: i have to wait longer to get my friggin teeth out!
  • The internet wasn't working this morning meaning i wasn't able to email my english project i've been woking on to my school email. 
  • This means i can't wok on it in school.
  • It is due friday. 
  • I still have a knot in my shoulder muscle. 
fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment