Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I have said it over and over again.... i never thought i would have a real dad. It was just a fact that i had accepted...

but then i met woolard. and it all changed.

i found out what it was like to have a dad.
to have someone who's hug made everything seem okay.
who made me feel safe.
made me feel loved.
and it was him i looked at right before i got my diploma.

After meeting him i realized just how jealous i am that other girls get to be with their dad 24/7... and i only saw mine at school. I had to constantly remind myself he had his actual kids and i needed to back off... but i still got my daily hug :P

i just wanted to be around him all the time. just be in the same vicinity as him. he has a kind and warm and loving presence that just fills up a room, making me feel safe and sound...


although its a waaaaays down the road, i have decided a while ago that i want woolard (and my mom) to walk me down the isle at my wedding. My Dad and my Mom.

although he is not my father legally or by blood, i love him as my dad.

"blood is thicker than water"

not when it comes to him.

I won't get to see him as often now...
i won't get to hug him as often now (shit i'm tearing up...)
but he will ALWAYS be my dad.

i love him so so so much...


Happy Father's day...




^look at that grin :3



No comments:

Post a Comment