Tuesday, June 10, 2014

last theater class

so i just took the theater 2 exam... today is the last day i have this class....ever... then its no more mrs. howard...

let me just explain something about mrs. howard...

you know what? i already explained - as short as i could - to her in an email... let me just post it here..

email reads:

"hey mrs.howard 
i was thinking last night, with all that has happened during this year, it made me think how short life is. sooooo i wanted to just let you know how i think of you, because life is short and why not?

I honestly think you are one of the bravest and most amazing people i have ever met. I think it is amazing how care-free you seem to be and how you can create such an honest and welcoming atmosphere. You can be as silly as you want and you can lift just about anybody out of a bad mood. :)

I really look up to you because you don't hesitate to make people laugh and smile by being silly and fun. Since i met you i have had the courage and confidence to do the same and i really apreciate it. I am actually a very silly person but because of being shy i always hid it, but after taking your class sophomore year i just let it out and have been much happier and confident because of it. thank you so much!

You have inspired me and i really feel like i can always look forward to theater. I enjoy just watching you whenever you enter the room because your energy is so warm and exuberent and happy.. sometimes just seeing you and you saying hi to me in the hallway can make my day.

So i wanted you to know how much i apreciate you and how much you have helped me :) -hug-

have a nice day :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment