Friday, June 6, 2014

teachers

so... north pitt is family.... **though  i feel like all of them could be my mom

i have my teacher parents: Mrs. Weeks-Hughes and Mr. Woolard
the close cousin: Mrs. Owen
the big sister/artsy aunt: Mrs. Strathy
the amazing crazy aunt: Mrs. Howard (gods i wish i could be more like her....)
the sister/hippy aunt: Mrs. Herrera


these people... i have seen them almost every day over the past 4 years...
i see them more than i see my own family.

they are part of my family.


I have gptten so use to seeing them pretty much every day that i miss them over winter and spring break. just a week and a half and i miss them.

i see them every day and then....it just stops.
in a few days it will just stop.

i already miss them.

i don't want to not see them every day.

i like seeing them every day.

they make my life better. they make me a better person. I have learned so much from them... about the world... about myself...
they make me feel loved and i love them all so very much. Words cannot fully express how much i love them. its unconditional and impossible to fully comprehend how much i love them.

i'm not ready for it to end.
gods... i am not ready for it to end...

i don't want to leave them.
any of them...

what am i going to do?

i just want to hug them and ball like a baby...

i have 3-4 days left and then.....it stops.

i feel like i'm losing my family.

i'm not ready...

my heart hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment