Friday, June 20, 2014

too tired

sorry i'm too tired to come up with a good title.

got back from work.... starving...

so..
my job is hell when you are as clumbsy as i am. i have scratches and bruises and ugh.
the muscles around my knees have been spasming when i stand still.

but i do like my job.

and i thought i got off at 7 today? nope. 9. after i remembered that it was like the universe decided to make it to hectic and chaotic to keep me busy so i coulnd't notice the time.....thanks but please don't do that again.

i have made so many screw ups today...and then that chaos? mixed with a  poor diet for the day (possible low blood sugar = moody) ? lets just say by the time i got off all i wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.
(the only reason i can say it wasn't a bad day was because Carson was there and he makes everything better at work :P he can make me laugh and he's someone i can actually have a conversation with. plus i can throw hi silly looks and he'll laugh -others just look scared or annoyed or stoic- he's my work buddie and i am SO happy he was there today (for half my shift). hopefully he will be there tomorrow. )

so i buy some food from wendy's and go home.
 after eating only half of my dinner - i figure i'll eat the rest for lunch and on my break tomorrow - i find out i have a long ass cut in my gums... no idea how it got there... hurts though.

i'm too tired to hang out with Maude. Too tired to even move my legs.

i'm too tired to give two shits.

i'm just tired man.. and my mouth hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment