Friday, September 19, 2014

I feel (original old poem)

i feel empty
i feel alone
i feel happy
i feel scared
i feel tired
i feel the heater giving off heat
i feel my toes freezeing
i feel fear
i feel time moving on
i feel reluctant
i feel helpless
i feel longing
i feel loneliness
i fel my wishes to be someone
i feel my dreams dieing
i feel my imagination fading
i feel my cat's paws on my foot
i feel my hand go through my hair
i feel my eyes getting heavy
i feel youi growing bored with this poem
i feel myself not caring
i feel my sanity slipping
i feel my self control keeping me sane
i feel that my life will have no results
i feel like a waste
i feel love for the ones who care
i feel my gratitude
i feel restless
i feel lazy
i feel the floor i'm sitting on
i feel bored
i feel affection for all my friends
i feel cold
but...
what i truly feel.....
...
right now...
is...
empty

No comments:

Post a Comment