Monday, September 15, 2014

its def a monday

I think i'm going to cry.

First off I forgot to shave last night and its really bad..... and i'm weearing a skirt yhat only goes down to my shins.

And THEN I find....ants. In my book bag.... no idea how they got there or why they are there.... does that mean they are in my room? Did I set my bookbag in an ant hill at some point?

And the othe day they were on my car!!

I need to look up what fire ants mean.... symbolically. Maybe the universe is trying to say something...idk.


Cute girl didn't talk to me today, I tried to join a conversation with her na dher friend about dying hair, but they quickly moved it about another friend and I couldn't follow. Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have tried.

Yeah, I def think she is straight. Not interested at all.

Oh well.


I look like shit today, I put make-up on, but my hair looks terrible and my face is all oily. Not working. Damn.

I want to just skip everything and just go to cultural anthropology. Or go hide out in the LGBT room.


This saturday is the pagan pride festival.... maybe Maude will go with me? If not, then i'm not going and i'l just go to the movies. I actually have the day off so, I want to make good use of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment