Friday, September 19, 2014

Whispered Words (original poem)


*based on a guided meditation i did in which i saw my inner/high self.  She said something to me, only her voice was in such a quiet whisper i couldn't make out what she said.

Elegance and beauty,
you reflect what is in me.
My spirit that i hold inside this body.
alive.

i walked the path to you,
my fear and worried fled,
you are proof that i am not dead
inside.

Like looking into a mirror,
only you had grace that i do not.
with a face like mine, only it was more.
Faerie.

With skin perfect,
your hair longer and lighter,
what showed me that you were me,
your eyes.mine.

Your face more elegant,
but i knew you were me.
Dressed in robes of royal colors,
spirit.

Both kind and loving,
you have patients for me
,you who dwells inside me.
smiling.

You know why i came.
you tell me somthing, only it is quiet.
Sadly your whispers remain
unheard.

Voice soft and gentle.
face familiar and yet alien.
you lady inside me, for now, are
unheard whispered words.

No comments:

Post a Comment