Sunday, December 28, 2014

bree bree bree.

Bree is a girl i have meantioned a few times here.

she has just told me some personal things, and somethings i never would have guessed.

she has feelings for me.

has since we met.

to be honest i never would have thought....

i mean i knew she liked me and thoght i was cute.

in a puppy dog kinda way,

but aparently not.

it just kills me that she doesn't see how good she is.
how pretty she is.

i just wish she had more positive influences.

some better friends.

SOME sort of good energy in her life.

and i kinda wish it was me.

like.... whe ni was depressed and full of self loathing, i surounded myself with people like me. it only made me worse. once i started to hang out with people who didn't pull me down, i began to lighten up. once i found my spiritual path it was impossible to hate myself.

but i wish i could have her for a day.
a full 24 hours.

just us two. alone.

and it would be  a day of bliss.

no alcohol. no drugs.

just laughter, cuddles, (being honest: kisses galore.) talking.

maybe go for a walk.
explore some woods.

i want to take her out of the world for a minute and bring her some peace.

i found peace in nature.

i want to take her to where i find peace and see if it helps.

i want to help her be happy.
feel good about herself.

be a good influence on her.

a ray of sunshine.


******

in retrospect i hope i didn't say anything to offend her. but i feel like i can just talk to her and she wouldn't jusge me. hell i've told her things i havn't told another living person. and did she bat an eyelash? nope. she just called me perfect haha

No comments:

Post a Comment