Monday, December 15, 2014

the new car.

so i got my new car.

or should i say my mom's new car that i paid for and am borrowing.

its a 2000 dark purple saturn.

i don't like it.

at all.


but the second mom saw that i didn't like it she got all pissy.
she really liked it.

so i agreed to get it because she would buy it from me in febuary.

she owes me 3,152.85 .....

and thats BEFORE i have to RE-BUY tags.

because guess what..... the car is in HER name.

so... this is actually her car, that i paid for.

and to top it off?

i can't figure out the fucking radio. its so fucking confusing, i have to google the damn thing.

same for the CD player... which its one of those stupid 6 CD player ones.

ugh.

i am so fucking frustrated.

and to top it all off: the breaks are the OPPOSITE of what i wanted.

the most important factor. opposite.

i feel like i have to stomp the shit out of it for the car to slow down.

2 months.

2 months and the bitch is gone.

i won't have to drive her anymore.

2 months of anxiety.


do you know how many accidents i avoided because my brakes were so good?
if my niisan had the same breaks as this car does, then i would have bee in an accident AGES ago.

and yet my mom doesn't understand why i'm upset.
calls me "her drama queen".

well fuck you.

i want top beat the ever living shit out of the guy that hit me.

i want my fucking niisan back.


so i drive to and from work,
up to the foodlion near home and back.

no extra driving.
no road trips.
none.

which also means no date with my girl.

for two fucking months,

GOOOOOOSf;ihg ipq;avher[giobjnea'four6yhq]yp
gqkfng;aodfguqh[4o6yiwhn
lwks


fuck it all.

i am so pissed.
i was never interested in this car to begin with either!! mom is the one who pointed it out to the guy. mom is the one who kept asking about it.

i would rather have the mozda i drove sunday. but no.... because the engine smoked after driving for 30 minutes (they explained it was just some residue they left after changing the oil...)
 mom doesn't trust it.

well i don't trust this new car.
i don't like her.

i don't like this fucking situation.

i want a car that is MINE.
in MY name,
that I like.
with the RIGHT FUCKING BRAKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment