Sunday, December 28, 2014

i had to, i'm sorry

dear bree,

you are a kind person and i hope you see how wonderful you are.
life is full of trials and hard times and it only means that you are strong enough to get through it.
things always get better. they really do.

you havn't hurt me. at all. i'm shocked to think that you have and i only wish i could comfort you.
I really think that you are too hard on yourself and that you deserve to be happy and be happy with whomever you want.

quite frankly i didn't realize you felt anything real toward me. It genuinely surprised me and in  a good way. we have talked off an on for quite some time and i know i enjoyed talking with you. I never knew about your nightmares. i'm sorry i didn't know anything.

There is still time in the future if you ever want to try. When you are feeling better or feel like hanging out - call me. if you just want to talk - i'm here. If you miss me? talk to me. i'll always listen.

and i'm so sweet because i literately drink nothing but liquid sugar. ;)

everything we talked about tonight, takes time. But they get better. with dedication and determination and love and hope. as cliche as it sounds, anything is possible.you know... except flying unicorns. sadly.
(.....did that make you smile? no? darn. yes? mission complete)

i really do like talking to you. tell me your hopes. fears. day to day small things that just stick with you. lets talk music and adventure and just be silly.

remember to breathe and love yourself. because there is so much to love about you.

you are compassionate, and pretty, and smart.

but i feel like i need to know you better. know you more.

so lets talk, because.... i'm not going anywhere.

btw? i am happy. i am a happy person. no matter what life throws at me, i will remain a happy peson. so don't worry <3

want to know what you can do to make me happy? smile. laugh. remember to love life and to smell the flowers. see and soak up the sunshine. life is beautiful.

and so are you.

sincerely,
the hufflepuff that worms her way into everybody's heart,
Lisa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment