Sunday, December 7, 2014

chiara's going away party

okay so one of our assistant managers is leaving foodlion so they through her a suprise going away party.

lots of drinking. music. and beer pong. and weed.

not my scene. not hers either as i found out.

so we get there at like.... 9:15 ish..... at about 12 i start getting tired, since you know... i worked for 8 hours before hand.

so i curl up on the couch....


and then it happened.

so many people kept asking me if i was okay...
some even guarded me while i slept off and on...

people i didn't even know.

it was touching.

Carrie, one of my superiors, offered to take me to her house for me to sleep and when her boyfriend came home he would take me home. she even tried to entice me by saying i could play with her 4 cats. haha


and then the person who's house it was, Raean, actully tucked me into her bed so i could sleep.

and on the way a guy i work with all the time, Jason, said that he was a regular in my line when i was casheiring, and that he was kinda excited when he got the job because he would get to work with me.


guys.
i work with some amazing people....


someof them thought i was seriously drunk (i didn't have any alcohol haha)and were making sure i was okay, others didn't care and just made sure i was able to sleep.

amazing people....

i love them :3

No comments:

Post a Comment