Sunday, December 28, 2014

update on crush

i forgot to say this earlier.

yeah... i kinda got stood up.

today is sunday...
(monday morning in the wee hours but i havn't slept so its still sunday ;) )
friday night the girl i was talking to had agreed to meet. I would pick her up, bring her to my place to play cards with my family. she said this tuesday.

friday roles around and i hadn't heard anything from her. no responces to my messages. my snapchats. anything. so i told her to txt me because i don't have internet at work and i was supposed to get her after work.

nothing.

its so sad... i kept checking my phone and ipod the entire night and next day, hoping to see something from her.

tuesday will makr a week of radio silence.

she better have a good reason, else my feelings will be hurt.

granted, if she does have a good reason, say...her iphone broke and she had no computer to contact me with? it would all just be water under the bridge.

but as of right now i feel like i was stood up.

we had agreed to meet.
and it never happened.

after a week i'll stop hoping to see if she messaged me.

i already stopped but after a full week, done.


**********rereading this, reminds me: i need to get bree's snapchat and/or kik.


No comments:

Post a Comment