Wednesday, January 28, 2015

closure and mending bridges (jake - yes, you read that right)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH.


..
..
...
.....
jake.

yup.
you read that right.

jake.

broke-my-heart-jake.
my-best-friend-jake.

guys...

ok.

so.

turns out that after we split? he read my blog.

all of it.
ALL.
OF.
IT,

like.... all the way to the first post.

now he hasn't read it for a while and he has forgotten what its called (thank the gods)

but he read it for a while after we split.

and you know what? at first i was horrified... he read all the angry, hurt, and vindictive posts... but now i feel glad. i always felt like i never got to actually tell him how i felt, but now i know he knows. he read them.
all.

this gives me a sense of closure.


and he isn't even mad.

he said that he himself had said some not so nice things. so it was fine.

guys...

could this mean i might get my best friend back?

holy shit.

i almost can't breathe.

and you know what i am about to do? read every post i made until i stopped posting about jake.

just to refresh my memory and know what he read.

and its 11:04...

i have an 8 AM class in the morning...which mean i need to be up by 6...

oh this is going to be fun.

but guys...

i am so happy i could cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment