Wednesday, January 7, 2015

miss lady spiritguide

okay so remember when the psychic tarrot card reader said that i had a female spirit guide trying to talk to me, that i thought she was male and yadda yadda... i thought she was talking about...SG...well now i have figured somethign out.

i just used my pendulum, and who should appear but my spirit guideS.

SG and another....


miss lady spirit guide.

now how to proceed? I don't know much about her.... other than the fact that we were related in another life. and that she is OK with me blogging about her and calling her miss lady.

i need to find a signal for her. SG and i have a signal that lets me know if someone is claiming to channel him, if they are genuinely channeling him or not. i need to ocme up with one for her.

and as i thought: she is NOT SG.

there are so many things i could ask her...

were you my mother?
grandmother?
my aunt?
my sister?
my daughter?
my cousin?

what is your name?


and how am i going to contact her?
with SG i have writing.... although i havn't done it in a LONG time... i'm probably REALLY rusty.
sorry...SG... (he's not mad)

i remember that i could feel him in my chest.... how he is feeling when we were connected. Right now i feel like he is connected to me.

i wonder if the writing thing works with tpyping too?

i'm feeling a yes.... xD

but but but!!

miss lady.

how am i going to feel her?
how am i going to contact her?

with SG i could physically feel him. he was heat and tingley energy.

is she the cold energy female i felt a while ago?
comforting, but cool to the touch.

that would kind of be poetic.

SG - male - warm energy
ML - female - cool energy

(ML = miss lady)


WOAH.

what is ML is the lady i've seen in my house.... like.....when i was dancing i could have sworn for a millisecond that i saw this beautiful woman in the kitchen where i was spinning. Barely clothed, darker skin color.... thick black hair. she made me think of a native...something. idk if native american, but something along those lines.


that would be crazy...because i actually SAW her in full...like not mist  (like with SG)
 but in FULL, 3-D, in person, form.

but idk if that is her.

that could have been my eyes playing tricks on me.

and i'm not jumping to conclusions.

but i do need to connect with her.
get to know her.
form a bond with her the same way i did with SG.

maybe i should do a card reading about her?

idk. i'm not very accurate when doing something with on myself of my own spirit guides.

i'll ask brandon. or Maude.

No comments:

Post a Comment