Saturday, January 10, 2015

Slight difference....

So I'm bored and decided to blog about sexual role play There are 2 that  are different, yet similar. So i thought I'd explain. 

Captive and captor vs slave and master

In the more commonly known slave and master: usually the dominant master forces or commands the slave to do sexual favors. 

In captor and captive: the captive is restrained somehow or whatever and the captor "forces" sexual favors onto the captive. 

Think.... Ancient times Greek or roman or what have you... A raid was just completed and a captive is part of the loot. The captor can then entertain themselves....


The main difference is: with M&S the submissive is pleasuring the dominant. In C&C the dominant is pleasuring the submissive.

This is what happens when I can't write a short story and I'm bored. Don't judge me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment