Sunday, January 18, 2015

So last night

I went to a party/gathering with work people again. This would be like . .. The 5th one. But this one was at karry's. She is the first person I would call a friend at work. She was there when I started. She really is cool.

And to be honest I felt so safe and comfortable with her last night... I drank. Last night I drank liquor for the first time. Raspberry smirinoff vodka shots ( I had a 1/2 one and a 3/4 one) and I drank a mix of a 1/2 shot with a little bit of juice. 

And I tried weed. Ew. Ick. No. God awful taste. Didn't really feel any different. Only actually hit it once and got "shot gun"ed twice. Eh. Don't think I'll be doing it again. 

There was only 4 of us when I did this, and it was agreed that no one else at work would know I did any if it. I'm not ashamed, I just like how it's known I don't drink. And I really don't. This was trying it out for the first time, with someone I look up to and feel safe with.

So I go to bed at 5.... It is 8:35 and I'm awake. Soooooo tired... But other than that I'm fine. And I have to poop. But I can't here... So I guess I'm not fine. ._. This is unpleasant...

No comments:

Post a Comment