Wednesday, October 14, 2015

for bio anth lab 3 hours straight

smokey while i studied:

Rested on bed  - 10 minutes
shifted to change position - i minute
rested - one min
changed position and pawed at me to pet him  - 1 minute
i engage in petting - 3 mintes
he stands up and throws himself on me - one minute
we engage in petting  - 5 minutes
he gets up and moves 1 minute
lays down on pillow behind me - 1 minute
rests and watches me - 5 minutes
sleeps - 32 minutes

= 61 min

wakes, shifts, 1min
rests - 5 min
sleeps - 13 min
i shift - waking him - 1 min
he stands - i min
rubs against me as he walks across my lap - 1 min
walks around my room - 1 minute
sits on my dresser - 1 minute
meows at me wall - 2 minutes while i talk to him.
he stares at me - 1 minute
i call him over and he comes - 1 minute
i hold him - 1 minute
walks around room again sit on other dresser -1
meows - 1
scratches on wall - 1 minute
i yell. he stops. 1 min
sits while watching outside  - 10 minutes
walks back to me - 1 min
rests beside me on the pillow - 1 minute
rest.1 min
sleeps - 15 minutes

= 61

wakes, moves to my lap, lays. - 7  minutes while i pet him.
i move him, he curls up not too far from me and rests. - 3 minues
i lay on him and snuggle into his stomach - 2 mintes
i get up, he shifts position - 1 minute
sleeps - 22 minutes

=35

wakes, stretches, paws at me, 1minute
i pet - 2 minutes, he shifts,
bathes himself - 6 minutes
rests and watches me - 17 minutes
hears a noise and bcomes alet - 1 minute
noise repeats and e jumps off the best and out the room - 1 minute
 = 28

= 185 = 3 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment