Saturday, October 17, 2015

Self talk

So... Good things seem to be going on in my life. I feel like I did well on a very important midterm. I got to see a great movie. I have wonderful friends. I got good hours this week at work...

So why do I feel down?
I feel kinda empty. 
Like I just want to be hugged but no amount of hugs would ever be enough.

I miss my sister so bad it makes me want to cry. 

I'm worried I'll never find mrs. Right... I know I'm young and I have my whole life ahead of me... But it seems so many people I know are engaged or married now. 

I recently posted some honest opinions on some friends' pages, might as well do it to myself.  I will leave myself a message as if I were speaking to someone else.

They say self talk is a conversation with the universe... I will speak this into being.


Lisa. You are a warm and loving person who impacts the lives of everyone you meet. You are quick to smile and laugh and your joy Is contagious. You are strong and brave enough to embrace love and spread it unconditionally. You make it your goal to make others feel loved and secretly that is what you want to feel as well although you would never ask it from anyone. You are loyal and compassionate. Smart. And your positive and free spirit lifts the spirits of those around you. You need to see your value. Accept that loving yourself is enough and you do need to truly love yourself. Embrace your natural ability to love and don't deny yourself that gift. It is through love (for others and self) that you will truly live. Do not fear what is to come, embrace it with a smile just as you would friend. Be fearless through love for it it the only thing you do not fear at all. 


As I write this, I will it to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment