Monday, October 5, 2015

Shitty day

So it seems like nothing is going right today.

- I slept past my alarm.
- Got stuck behind slow people in traffic. 
-Missed my first class.
-Found out that my 40 Dollar ticket to bush gardens is all but useless because the day we were all going to go... IT ISNT OPEN. I already took that day off from work... It's too late to take the new day off. 
-The ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE.
So I will be taking some weekend off this month and going by myself, otherwise I wasted 40 bucks.

-My shift got cut today. I got shit hours last week, now I'll be getting shit hours this week.

-I'm stuck in my dorky uniform all day for no reason.

- I'm fucking hungry but can't afford to by anything because I'm getting shit hours!!

Is anything going right?
-I didn't die on my way to school.
- I turned in my culture of Caribbean hw.


Gods give me patience because I feel like I'm ready to stab something.

And it's only 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment