Monday, October 26, 2015

poison Ivy

so... the other night.... my friends wanted to make a fire for their fireplace and needed wood. So naturally he walks into the woods and gets a unch of stcks... and made me hold some.


next morning? Poison Ivy.

And this shit spreads like a forest fire.......

last night it was in my hears, my scalp, my eyes, my legs my stimaxh and back... a litttle on my arms but not too bad.

I took an oatmeal bath. I used an oatmeal paste. I now how calemine lotion on.

the paste worked magic.... but anywhere ther wasn't paste has now exploded with the rash.


however - the spreading is a misconception.

after 6 hours the oils naturally leave the skin... an outbreaks after that is from residue oil on clothes or isn't actually "spreading"; its just came into contact with the oil after other parts so the rash appears later.

Its not contagious after the first 6 hours.

i am miserable...



the first day it was all over my left side.  It has since gone down a good bit.
now its all over my right side....

I hate this. i hate this. i hate this.

please let this ends SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment