Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years

So happy New Years!!!
New Year's Eve I went to an epic gay bar in Raleigh and had a blast! I got pictures of and with one of the drag queens! It was so fun!

And then New Year's Day rolls around....

Lunch with Mary's side of the family.... Yay.... I love them all. I do. But I feel so out of place. First off when they found out where I went dancing they all had shocked and almost disgusted looks in their faces. It pissed me the fuck off. 
I could feel their disapproval the entire time although they never said anything. Especially from my uncle. 

But when can I expect? He's a preacher... I'm a gay pagan.

I was content to just listen to all the conversation while we ate, lest I open myself to more judgement by any of my answers. Mary tried to make sure I felt included and it was sweet. 

I love them all I do. And they love me. But I feel so judged sometimes. 

And then I posted the pictures in facebook.
And the creepy Russian customer that keeps trying to get me to go see a movie with him starts commenting. It's fine I guess until he makes the comment that I havnt found the right man.

And when I contradict him he basically said "I'm not going to argue with you. I'm older, I know."

Ass.


And then I sent him this:


And let me explain how he even came to be in my facebook...

He found me on there. AND on several other social media sites. He told me all my different user names in the store saying that I needed to accept his friend request..... 

Well. He had his one warning shot. 
Then he gets blocked.

And if he tried to say anything in the store.... Oooohhhhh it will be interesting.


So thus.... My New Year came and went.

No comments:

Post a Comment