Thursday, February 18, 2016

inspiration

“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

i have been inspired to write...

a fantasy pride and prejudice.

i already have snippets in my head....



before my shower i had a tarot reading done with SG and he told me that our love had a rocky start in the past.... i gave him a hard time apparently.  which made me think about my favorite love story, which also had a rocky start: pride and prejudice.


for years i've looked for a fantasy pride and prejudice.... i havn't found one. so: i'm going to write it.



idk if it should be called:


  • A Fantasy's Pride and Prejudice
  • An elf's pride, a faerie's prejudice
  • A Prince's Pride, a Lady's Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice; a faerie tale. 


i actually like the last one best i think....

No comments:

Post a Comment