Saturday, February 27, 2016

Second thoughts

I really want to talk to frannie. We both know I would do well.I don't know if I'm going to take the job. 
I'm ambitious and I know I can do the job well. 

But I don't think I would enjoy it. Despite how much I complain at work, I really do like my job. Especially as a customer lead... Cashier not so much. 

But that's because a cashier is stationary. I HATE being stationary. 

Office position is also stationary....
So I sent Jenna, an office person who knows I've been offered the position, this:

I really want to talk with frannie. We both know I would do well. That's not the issue. I just don't know if I'm ready just yet... Especially since I already find it difficult to balance 20 hours with full time school... How can undo it with 30 hours??

But then again.. Garunteed hours. More respect. During the day shifts wouldn't be that bad, other than the stationary part.. Ick... And opening doesn't look that bad. Closing is intimidating as hell. And I would be doing it twice a week. 

I'm so torn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment