Tuesday, February 16, 2016

terrified

i don't think i have been that terrified in a long time.

so i turned bree down last night.
her snapchat last night said "good bye". i didn't know what to think of it.... until this morning.
this morning i read her blog and it said that she welcomed death.

she battles depression.

I flipped shit.
i'm still shaking.
i called her and it rang until i got to voicemail.
i left a voicemail telling her to let me know she was ok...

i was going to leave the same message on her facebook and snapchat but i just saw her story was updated an hour ago....

shit i was so worried.

kinda wanna strangle her right now but that because (like my mom) when i'm worried my relief turns my worry into anger.

but she's okay....

gods please don't let that happen again....

No comments:

Post a Comment