Thursday, February 18, 2016

Today

Today has been long...
I didn't get to see Kennedy since she's sick.

So I dressed up for nothing.

I had panic.... I think because I was around so many people who were stressed and had social anxiety that I picked up and channeled it.

I did a tarot reading with SG and actually got answers from him via cards.

It's been a long day.

But as I look the mirror at the end of it I can't help but see... Although I'm tired... I'm beautiful. 

I actually see myself as attractive. 
This doesn't happen very often and I can't help but apreciate the moment. I look almost ethereal.

Even my naked body, which I usually find repulsive, has a sense of otherworldly beauty to it. 

Once I wash off the make up Off I'll slip back into my human skin I'll see all my flaws and go back to being "pretty".

I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I feel like I've been awake for a week. But for a moment at the end of a long day I feel... Good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment