Monday, November 20, 2017

Fae got to play - sex post

So..... last night fae got to play.

Jimmie came over last night. We fooled around and I finally made it up to two fingers..... ow. But I did it. If I can do it a few more times then I might finally make it to actual penetrative sex. Scary but exciting. With Jimmie the fear is receading.

So we fooled around and then he gave me a “sex Ed lesson” in which I touched his penis.... and then when he started to have reactions to what I wa asking.... fae came out. and She gave him a blow job. Mind you it was something that I wanted to do, and it was more practical than constantly licking my fingers, but I let fae drive because she wasn’t as nervous as I was.

And then afterward she was fading and I was taking the wheel again.... until Jimmie said she was like a goddess.  Suddenly fae has the wheel and pretty much attaches him..... I’d jimmis thought I was aggressive when I made out with him, fae is doubly so.

Fae is a total dim, I’m a sub that likes to have dominance taken from me. He seduced her and then pretty much has to hold on and enjoy the ride because he set her off.

Then when she has her fun again I got to be me, got sweet goodnight kisses and then slept amazingly well.

But good lord. Frannie, brooks, and Bigus were right. When I do fully awaken sexually I’m going to be a monster....

However this also helps because faeriw magic is sensual and sexual.

And boy is fae ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment