Wednesday, November 22, 2017

juggler

i'm bad at juggling.... i keep dropping balls and i need to at least see what balls i have,



  1. school - classes, planning for grad school maybe. idk. 
  2. work 1 - foodlion
  3. work 2 - bistro 
  4. social life - both partners, steadily shrinking friend group
  5. self care - eating, sleeping, taking my meds, showering, etc
  6. responsibilities - bills, cats, taxes, etc.
  7. spirituality - my inner circle,readings, meditation, gods, looking into shamanism. (more on that last one in future blog posts)

i can tell you right now that both 2 and 3 aren't bringing in enough money for 5 and 6. 

the balls ive been dropping the most?

5 and 7.i'm not taking care of myself physically, mentally, or spiritually. 6 too, the cats need flea treatments; poor things are getting eaten up. I’ve been neglecting them and I feel bad. 


gods above i need more hands.

I think I might need to be a hermit for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment