Monday, November 13, 2017

um...update?

so ive been seeing this therapist. mondays, this is our third session.

generally they see people for 4 or 5 sessions before referring them to someone else for long term help.

i don't need long term help. i mean, i enjoy therapy, i forgot how much it makes me feel better, but its not something i need. i'm not about to start paying 60-70$ a month for 30 minute sessions again.

however my pill dr, who happens to be a psychiatrist (he does't do the therapy part tho), works at the student health center and my therapist is going to reach out so that i can see him here for free instead of paying 50$ every 3 months.

i'm thinking about asking to up my bipolar meds dosage.

te ups and downs latley even though ive been taking them like i'm supposed to it getting rough.

i'm manic for like 4 hours and then i crash.

i get really low and then fae takes over.

i wrote 2 suicide notes the other day.  was going to OD on my anxiety pills. took a nap and woke up with fae in the drivers seat until i went to work and started feeling better.

my episodes aren't lasting days the way they use to. they are lasting hours and then shifting or leveling off.

it wierd.

and i need to let my Dr know.


ugh.


but that also means Dr Wright is about to find out about fae from the lady therapist ive been talking to.

oh boi.

No comments:

Post a Comment