Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thruple

So I guess..... I’m in a thruple.

This girl that Jimmie has been talking to also happens to be interested in me. Her name is Ayla and she and I get along great.

Well I guess we are a thruple. And while she has had multiple sex partners, this I her first time Actualluy dating anyone - and she’s dating a couple.

Granted I’ve already felt mild jealousy, and I’m concerned with making sure she doesn’t get uncomfortable. Like I hesitate to kiss Jimmie infront of her, I don’t want her to feel left out.
I also just need to become more comfortable with her; friendly reminder I am actually shy.

But like I’m also scared that a he will end up liking her more and leave me.... and I have become emotionally invested in this thing we have. Like I just have this sneaking anxiety.

I’ve always been curious about poly, and now I’m actually experiencing it. It’s new and I’ve got a lot to learn.

But for the time being I’m having fun and just  going with it.

I have a male partner
I have a girlfriend

I’m in a thruple.

No comments:

Post a Comment