Tuesday, March 20, 2018

also about jimmie

So... I lucked out.

My past 3 partners have all known about fae in varying degrees. Cory kinda knew about her, "my faerie side". Lauren knew about her but never met her. And now jimmie.

jimmie has been the most supportive, patient, and understanding partner when it comes to my mental health.

he calms me down when my anxiety gets bad. He makes me laugh when i'm feeling down.. (amongst other methods). He is patient when my bipolar is acting up and i go a little crazy.... He loves me... both of the me's.

he has seen fiona in multiple occasions... and in different moods. and he isn't scared off by her... even though she was feeling kinda dangerous last night. he handled her perfectly.

i'm so lucky.

how did I get this lucky?

I could cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment