Friday, March 16, 2018

cruise

okay so i went on a 7 day cruise..... and pretty much hated it.


  • I felt trapped on the ship. Like i was a caged animal. 
  • I missed my boyfriend intensely. 
  • I couldn't really connect with people, so i was lonely. 
  • I was insanely bored. There wasn't much to do on the ship. 
  • The water was sooooo rough.... many experienced cruisers said this was the roughest cruise they had ever been on. 
  • Because of ^ I was very seasick the first 3 days.
  • We couldn't make out first port because of the rough waters. I wanted to see the atlantis aquarium. It was disapointing. 
  • I made the decision to buy the drinking package (almost 500$) so that Stacey could have it. Due to that i couldn't afford do do any excursions on shore except for one - swimming with sting rays

The last 2 days were kinda fun but i think that was because we were headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment