Thursday, March 22, 2018

Left out

I knew it.

I knew it.

I’ve felt left out for a while now.

Suspected that the reason I never hear from anyone or hear about what’s going on their lives is because there was another group chat that I just wasn’t part of.

There is.

I knew it.

I just don’t understand why.

Because I’m dating Jimmie?

Any mistakes made in the past were in the past. I don’t doubt that they happened. But this is a new relationship.

My relationship with him has been healthy, supportive, loving, and fulfilling. I feel at ease and loved and safe and happy. I’m finally happy.

It has been the only part of my life I don’t constantly stress or feel distressed about.

Lacking a spiritual support system, missing all of my friends and feeling as if I’m an outsider who can’t even look in, that’s distressing.

And I was right.

It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment