Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Deteriorating

I feel like my mind is deteriorating and I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I want to break something.
Act out.

Caged.
Trapped.
Like there is a threat just around the corner that I just don’t see coming.

Is this just extreme anxiety?
I feel like the two sides of my brain are slamming against each other and the friction is painful.

Fae isn’t trying to drive. Maybe she is? Maybe she isn’t?

The percentages are going haywire in my mind.

I just need to talk to someone who understands...
And the only one close by I cat go to anymore.

Please don’t let me have a crying fit on the bus.



I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this

I’m fine for a month or two and then melt down.
My brain and thoughts are childish.

My eyes leak and I feel like I’m going crazy.

I hate this I hate this I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment