Friday, July 26, 2019

Bouncy castle

I keep going back and forth like a damn bouncy castle.

Falling in sorrow...Pessimistic and full of doubt.
Rising up with hope and how much I love him.


As much as I doubt his sweet words and how down and dark I feel about our relationship is and will stay over the next year at least...

I seriously see myself having a life with him.
I constantly have to stop myself from just calling him baby. I have to resist my urge to just go up and kiss him. When I’m actually with him, my heart soars.

As doubtful as I am... I’m still totally in love with him and I’m having a hard time making my feelings go dormant.

I keep trying to let the doubt burry the love.. but it’s just not working. Instead it’s taking my emotions and mental state and just has me jumping up and down like I’m in a goddamned bouncy castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment