Friday, July 5, 2019

roller coaster

so....

For a split second... everything was fine.
I had my whole living situation figured out.
Jimmie and I are getting along great and the new sense of normalcy at everything was feeling comfortable.
Aaron and Amy are talking to me more often.

Then Brandon said he might have to back out of living with me... okay. so i asked nick and he was totally down to take that over.

small hiccup, but its fine.

...

as of today i had no roommates lined up.
my car's tire was a ticking time bomb of blowing.
without roommates and if i don't find  replacements ASAP i'm going to lose the apartment i have lined up.

best case scenario i end up living with two total strangers.
worst case i'm out $100 and staying at jimmies a little longer until i figure something else out. (sucks about the money but not terrible)

but i have two people to meet sunday.
I got to see Sam, and its been FOREVER since i've seen him. gods above i miss him.
my car stuff only took $60 to fix.

i'm trying not to panic. I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment