Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ashley's

Ashley <3 no, not Ashley from mm, ashley from school <3

she saw my status about Racheal leaving and offered to let me come over and stay the night <3 i love my friends <3

oh, and is it bad that i've been flirting with 2 girls? one i really like... the other one i like, but havn't talked to as much. Allison, she isn't the prettiest but she is beautiful and she is fun and sweet and i have come to really like her <3 but i have more in common with ashley and she is just adorable. i like her, but i havn't gotten to talk to her very much. I thin if i talked to them both as much as i have with allison, then i think ashley would win over, but i talked more to allison and like her a lot <3


what i think it is, i really like Allison for her, and i feel like ashley is out of my league and the fact that she flirts with me makes me feel good :3

idk.

i see no reason i can't talk to both of them for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment