Tuesday, June 11, 2013

following advice

well my friend has been able to connect with Aphrodite, whom i call Astarte (also known as Ishtar, Astarter, and other names)  and he told me what he learned from her


"what Aphrodite taught me: Love yourself. and take care of yourself. make yourself "wanted". Don't be desperate. If you find someone, Make them want you rather than allowing yourself to obsess over them. dont be easy to get or anything.
brush your teeth more often, if you do three times a day do it 4. Wash your face every morning, warm but not burning water. take two showers a day unless that would agitate your skin, and do it because you know it will make you feel better about yourself and make other people feel better about you as well. be fucking sexy xD"

i'm going to follow her advice;i won't let myself obsess over anyone and i won't be desperate. i won't let myself get too clingy or anything like that. i will control my mind the way i control my fear when i get shots.... deep breathing and focus. that way i can make my feelings for jake, whether natural or influenced by loneliness, go away and i will focus on Allison and Ashley. Although Allison is the one i talk to more, so i am really starting to like her, i'l keep an open mind and heart and see how ashley is :3

No comments:

Post a Comment