Wednesday, June 26, 2013

note to mother

so, i decided, tat i will try to talk as little as possible to both my aunt and my mom until this is all figured out. however i have written my mom a note she will see when she gets home. i leave for Rach's church's VBS before she gets home.

it reads:

Momma,
    when i get home i want to have a talk. I don'e mean a "talk" where you accuse me of things and twist my words around; i mean a talk where we both actually listen to eachother and discuss things calmly. I would like to know what you believe is my reason for me trying to wean myself from my medicine. I can't think of a reason why i would want to stop taking something that helps me, maybe you can.
    to be honest at one point i was thinking about asking for a higher dose; i don't think i need a high dose anymore, i was just stressed at the time. If i once wanted more medication, why would i want off?
    I wish you would believe me when i say that if i did want off, which i don't, i would tell you and i would tell you why.

i'll see you when i get home.
love you
lisa





Lets see how much trouble and emotion chaos i pretty much just got myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment