Saturday, June 8, 2013

i feel this is relevant to how i feel

"I’ve been waiting for my dreamsTo turn into something I could believe inAnd looking for that magic rainbowOn the horizon, I couldn’t see it
Until I let go, gave in to loveWatched all the bitterness burnNow I'm coming alive, body and soulFeeling my world start to turn
And I'll taste every moment and live it out loudI know this is the time, this is the time to beMore than a name or a face in the crowdI know this is the time, this is the time of my lifeThe time of my life
Holding on to things that vanishedInto the air, left me in piecesBut now I'm rising from the ashesFinding my wings and all that I needed"


^ lyrics from David Cook's The time of My Life


first part applies to my entire freaking life, the second part is how i hope things will be, the third part is how i wish i was and the fourth part describes me in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment