Saturday, November 2, 2013

halloween

I really think that there should be a role playing night club. A place where you can shed your life here and take on the role od someone or something else... get to dance and interact with others...

tonight for halloween I was poison ivy (from batman) and my friends (Ashley D and her bf Scott) were Harley Quinn and the jocker. Scott and I, we get along great, but the entire night we acted like we couldn't stand eachother, we fough over Ashley and it was so much fun.
Poison Ivy and Harley are bffs and the joker and ivy don't get along. Jaker loves harley but doesn't show it... but h does get jealous xD Scott played his role perfectly. I got to play and have fun and be someone else for a whole 2 hours. I loved it. Wish I could do it more often!!

it was different from improve acting...it was role playing. I wish I could do it all the time. I've tried it online... but its really not the same. I wish there was a role play club.... that was like a calm bar in the day...and night/dance club at night. Always role play all the time. I would work there and hang out there in my free time. Imagine the story ideas!! all the characters that people can come up with!! I could be my own person and nteratc with them all...like being in my own book only I don't control the other people...makig it more fascinting!

Over all I made out with a plastic baggie full of laffy taffy, a few peieces of chocolate I ate, a funny video, several picture, lots of laughs and a good mood. We only trick or treated for about an hour and a half, but getting ready with ashley and scott took about 2 nhours and was a blast! <3

so glad I got to do this :3


I sadly didn't get to eat momma's halloween diner :( and she didn't get to see me in my costume, but I made sure to take pictures to show her and mary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment