Wednesday, November 20, 2013

money spell

so... the only green candles i have are used to represent the gods, so i'm thinking of using a green crayon.

i burn some sage, to purify the air where i'll work (my room), then place the candle (crayon) on my make-shift alter. I'll place my idols (god representations) around, and then put the headband with the elements represented in the center. the candle will be in the center of it all, with the headband around it, then the gods around that.
**around the candle i will put some pennies?

(under the candle will be some toilet paper to catch any wax)

I will light the candle and say:

"Bring in money, not for greed
Bring in money that we need.
Bring in money this i plead,
Bring in money
so mote it be."

i will then take the pennies with the wax on them place them in my sacred box (makeshift alter) and say:

"Pennies to make prosperity flow, pennies to multiply, pennies to grow"

now i will only have thirty minutes AT THE MOST to do this if i do it tonight, but i want to do it tonight, the sooner the better.


i really hope it works....


here is the delema:

do it in my room, a place i feel safe, secure, and confidant... or do it outside with nature all around me.
i also have to keep in mind that i'm not allowed to practice any rituals in the house.
loophole: i'm not doing a ritual or inviting the gods into my home

No comments:

Post a Comment