Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lady Gaga

oh let me count the ways i love Gaga



  1.  "I want you to forget all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever has made you feel like you don't belong, or don't fit in, or that you're not good enough, or pretty enough, or thin enough, or can't sing well enough, or can't dance well enough, or can't write a song well enough, or you'll never win a Grammy, or you'll never sold out Madison Square Garden! You just remember that you are a God damn superstar and you were born this way."
  2. "I feel like if you're a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what.
  3.  "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
  4.  "I want my fans to love themselves. It's almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
  5. When I say to you, there is nobody like me, and there never was, that is a statement I want every woman to feel and make about themselves."
  6.  "So there's nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who's cool hates - and then making it cool."
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11. and the reason i adore the most?.... who wlese but here could do THIS
"I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams 
and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment