Thursday, November 21, 2013

SAT scores

I just got my SAT scores.... i.am.pissed.

My previous scores were pretty decent. added p they made a 1660.
these new scores? added up equal a 1620.
WHAT.THE.F****.

old scores:

reading: 550
math: 570
Writing: 520

new scores:
reading: 610
math:490
writing:420

i did horrible! i went up in writing, but down in everything else!! what the hell!!!!!?
WHAT THE F****ING HELL!

thankfully it should take the bst out of both scores which would be 610, 570,520, which equal 1720. which will just have to work.

F*** IT ALL.

JUST F*** IT ALL.

SCREW EVERYTHING.

we have no money.
my jaw huts.
i need to get a job.
my grads are going down.
MY TEST SCORES ARE HORRIBLE.
Agnes Scott hasn't accepted my application yet.
i still need to take the ACT.
money issues.
scholarships.
I AM JUST F***ING DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment