Monday, March 30, 2015

a gift

speaking of the gods....

i think Staci is a gift from Astarte.

how many times have i told astarte how lonely i was?
how many times have i told her how fearful i am about sex?
how many times have i worried that my inexperience would make my partner frustrated?
along with so many things, i have worried (both things u have voiced to her and those i have kept in my mind) she has answered in staci.

she is kind
patient
fun to be around
empathetic
understanding
soothing
motherly
warm and soft...


and she is perfect for my transition into a sexual being.

she is patient and doesn't mind stopping at the drop of a hat. she has told me numerous times that I set the pace and what she wants is for ME to be comfortable.
she is truly a great person.

i feel comfortable around her.
safe and warm.
and nothing is awkward.

she has seen all of me and made me feel beautiful.

she truly is, i believe, a gift from the gods. Astarte/Aphrodite/Venus especially.

and it is to her, and any others who had a hand in this, i say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment