Monday, March 30, 2015

original money spell

***** i don' follow a specific time frame, but if you do: Generally, positive magic, or workings that draw things to you, is performed during the waxing moon.

1.first and formost: clense the area (white sage works well)

2.Then if possible burn incense.  those that attract money are:
bayberry
bergamot
cedar
cinnamon
honeysuckle
jasmine
mint
oakmoss
Orange
patchouli
pine
poppy seeds
vetivert

3. Cast a sacred circle.

4. place the white candle and green candle on top of the paper money, make sure they are touching. (if you want you can tie a string around them, keeping them together - i recommend)

5. light the candles and say:

"those around me and above,
who look upon me with kindness and love,
i call for your help.

as the green and white become one,
so too shall my intention and outcome,
as is my will.

I ask to be financially stable,
for your help if you are able,
to reach my goal.

Let harm come to none,
My will be done,
So mote it be."


6. let the candles burn and the wax fuse. watch this, and visualize the money coming to you.

7. put the paper money on your alter or under your pillow.


sources:

http://www.white2000.com/incense/

and another possible spell:

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/moneyjobs/qt/KidsMoneySpell.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment