Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stac mixed tape


This was the mix tape I was going to make her, might as well put it up lol

- brighter than the sun "how i feel when i'm with you"
-touch me (rocky horror) - how I feel when we're alone
- everytime we touch "sensuality "
- kissing in cars (PTV) "when it's too hard to say goodbye"
- I've got this friend (Sam and Krystal hooking us up)
- she keeps me warm "because you do"
-who knows (Avril)  "when we first met"
- never gonna be alone "if i have any say...."
- trouble - NSN  "me blowing up your phone"
- you had me at hello "self explanatory"
- beautiful soul "because you are"
- what are you waiting for " my first time"
- happily ever after "when i'm with you it feels like a..."
-serial killer  "because you understand my demented mind"
- change in my condition "happiness "
-  Honey im good "when you get jealous"
- dance me to the end of love "when we dance"
- Iris (sleeping with sirens) "because you get me"

No comments:

Post a Comment